Most of us clean the house, I would prefer to rub and yıkamaktansa another job! I wonder, do not have time to wash her dishes from the job, leaving the machines or equipment, the necessary chemicals, electricity demand and everything because of similar preferences do not have time to whomever is more natural? Bin contains over 55 varieties of chemical products used in daily life, and over a thousand new ones are added every year to them. Many of them have been tested sufficiently and is being released without being subject to specific legislation. The majority of these products at the end of flowing water drains directly interfere with our systems. The aforementioned chemicals, at the end of “overload” is stored in our bodies, creating the possibility of causing a variety of diseases and toxic when it reaches the level of being. (Chronic fatigue syndrome, allergies, liver problems, such as cancer of the lymph.)
Here’s practical advice that you can apply easily in your home:
Baking soda: Sodium carbonate, a mineral from. Very small amounts of burning fats and oils, dirt, and many petroleum products effective cleaner. And also water softening properties is soap foamer. Due to the burning properties, is correct to use rubber gloves when applying. Not cause harmful chemical fumes. Please choose one chlorine-free.
Borax: water, oxygen, sodium, and boron occurred, antiseptic, antifungal, antimicrobial, odor remover and disinfectant properties of natural mineral source. Prevent mold or mildew. Borax is toxic if ingested. (Pharmacy and Transfer will be found.)
Vinegar: fruit or a liquid obtained by fermentation of cereal crops. Acid content to kill germs, oil, and mineral deposits tearing allows to solve.
Carbonate: Sodium bicarbonate, provides a mild abrasive cleaning, bleaching and deodorising properties.
Volatile plant oils: Plant smells of perfume extracts the main ingredient in many. Market, especially in the kinds of shops that sell natural products can be found. One or two drops of citrus, apple, strawberry, mint and so on. oil adds a nice feature to be added to the smell of homemade cleaners. Vegetable oil-based liquid soap (potassium soap, etc.).: These soaps contain animal fat or oil-based soaps should be preferred. Directions applying to spray pump sprays, in order to clear the 100-percent cotton cloths, compressed cellulose sponges, brushes made from natural hair can be used.
Many such cleaners contain ammonia and chlorine gas, and used in conjunction with a deadly form amonyumklorür. Ammonia is a danger to the lungs, creating a cancer-causing compounds are mixed with chlorine able. Instead;
* Two teaspoons borax and 1 teaspoon of liquid soap or enough arapsabununu ** vegetable origin, 1 lt. hot water, stirring every surface, adding half a cup of washing soda in a bucket of water, aluminum, fiberglass and use on all surfaces except polished floors. To remove oil stains, the first mixture, adding a tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice will suffice.
Rub cleaning the
Almost all used for scrubbing powders, bleach and chlorine bleach, which includes the effect of stain remover. Water mixed with powdered chlorine, eye, nose, throat, and creates chlorine gas which may be irritating to the lungs. Never chlorine with ammonia (toilet cleaner or other cleaning products you use as it is located in) pour the resulting gases can be lethal! Powders mixed with detergent you use in “natural hydrated magnesium” can also be found and are likely to be contaminated with asbestos carcinogenic them. Instead of these;
* 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of borax mixed with carbonate jar put a spreader. This mixture can be used to clean everything in the bathroom. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth to clean your place.
* Sponge moistened with a mixture of equal amounts of vinegar and water can sprinkle salt or baking soda.
Disinfecting cleaning agents, chemicals contain volatile inhaled some be dangerous. Cresol is easily absorbed through the skin and the respiratory system, the inner membranes of these chemicals is one of the most commonly used methodology. Cresol, liver, kidney, lung, pancreas, and spleen may cause damage, such as by affecting the central nervous system depression, nervousness and may also lead to hyperactivity. Disinfectants and other articles which may phenol, ethanol, formaldehyde, ammonia and chlorine. Instead of these;
* 4 liters of hot water by mixing half a cup of borax to disinfect the surface you want to apply. This mixture was tested for a period of one year Clean Water Foundation Hospital in California and provided all the hygienic requirements. To this mixture, the antiseptic properties of thyme, eucalyptus, rosemary, sage (anti-fungal), or you can add the leaves of lavender plants. These plant oils, or any of Teatree oil / Melaleuca oil (antiseptic, antifungal) 2 cups water 2 teaspoons after taking a pump spray can take. This way you are ensured of your home smell nice. In addition, many cracks on the surface with a damp sponge and sprinkle sodium bicarbonate can also delete secluded places.
* Bathroom to clean places, 4 liters of hot water 1 tablespoon carbonate, 1 teaspoon borax, two tablespoons of baking soda, vinegar and half a cup of oil due to the nature shredder Add enough potassium soap. Mix thoroughly brush to apply places. Rinse clean with a soft cloth moistened with water. Disinfects and removes the odor purify this mixture around the toilet. You can take a few minutes to drain the reservoir of the toilet brush, and suspend Artanını.
* In the kitchen to clean places; enough potassium soap 8 liters of vinegar and half a cup of warm water mix. To activate the soap mix thoroughly. The above description of the use of vinegar can apply for tarpaulins.
Although there are a variety of toxic substances in the oven cleaners that may be the biggest threat to burn skin, eyes and lungs with acid to form ammonia, which is extremely irritating. The tiny droplets of acid and ammonia spray oven cleaners tubes easily respirable, may come in contact with skin and eyes are dangerous to deliver up the form.
Instead of these;
* 1 cup washing soda carbonate and 4 tablespoons mix. Bottom of the oven, sprinkle plenty of water, then cover the grime powdered mixture and sprinkle on a little more water. During the night it can wait. In the morning, an old plastic scouring sponge or wipe dirt and grease with a wire. Then sponge the edges of the oven put a little bit of potassium soap, clean the inside of the top and lid, soap, wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth to purify. Too bad stains require the use of metal wire rubbing.
* Microwave oven, make a paste by mixing 1 cup baking soda with water. The inside of the oven door and put this mixture on the clean sponge. Then rinse thoroughly. (Oven sprinkle the salt and 2 tablespoons of warm with the debris of sodium bicarbonate and 1 cup of hot water and make a slurry, can you wash it. For cleaning non-metallic rigid, thick-bristled brush can be useful.)
A high level in most commercially available dishwashing detergents include phosphate and chlorine. Lead to very serious health problems if ingested accidentally. For this reason, it must be rinsed very good crockery. Although it is considered non-hazardous low levels of chlorine gas during the process of washing, the effect of small amounts of chlorine is given out, difficulty breathing, burning eyes, fatigue, can lead to symptoms such as headache. In addition, chlorine mixed with the sewage system is an extremely dangerous chemical known as organiklerle merged to form trihalometanı. Chlorine sewer system at the same time as a function of chopping ingredients quickly kills beneficial bacteria and microorganisms. The main ingredients used in detergents for dishes with petroleum-derived and thus again bacteria are disseminated and kazandırılamıyor nature, usually in the various chemical additives, synthetic fragrances, scents and contains renklendiriliciler. Instead they use a dishwasher equal amounts of borax and washing soda. For heavy stains, increase the amount of soda.
* Rinse aid in some white vinegar (apple cider vinegar) can keep adding to clean the inside of the dishwasher.
When washing dishes by hand;
* Use liquid detergents are phosphate-free formula, chlorine, phosphorus, and non-pure soap mold or pan and add enough water to cover the grate and light the fire and cook until melted. Pour into a suitable container, as you would use liquid detergents.
* Liquid soap or arapsabunlu adding vinegar to water, use the dishes.
* Burnt pots / tavalarınızı potato shells in water with salt or in waiting for a night, then boil and clean.
* Burnt to çaydanlıklarınız, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, half a cup of vinegar and a little water in the kettle to boil mix.
* Fragrances for both refrigerator and freezer compartments to pull out a box Keep carbonate.
* Once a month, all the food out of the refrigerator, remove the stop. 1 cup carbonate and soap enough arabic, 4 l warm water mix. Clean all surfaces including trays, boxes and half a cup of this mixture to rinse with warm water mixed with vinegar.
Laundry products not recovered materials often decomposed in the natural environment of phenol, ammonia, naphthalene and other harmful chemical substances.
* If possible, choose phosphate-free detergents, soap, or dust. Powdered laundry soap only once before the wash with washing soda. This way you react with soap and laundry detergent residues will eliminate the risk of ripening. If you use the laundries with washing soda soap and bleach both the brightness and whiteness of spending less than you make the money you pay.
* Phosphate detergents, eliminate odor, kill germs and 4 tablespoons borax and washing soda to whiten by adding 2 tablespoons use. Agitation for the stage by adding half a cup of vinegar and remains vibrant colors, as well as the towel, you can soften. Half a cup of vinegar in the softener compartment, putting the softened water be removed all traces of detergent.
* As an alternative to chlorinated bleaches liquid hydrogen peroxide or powdered bleaches made use of hydrogen peroxide.
Toilet and water expenses
* Half a cup of vinegar in the toilet pour half a cup of carbonate. At the end of the chemical reaction that creates bubbling up toilet will be cleaned and free from odors. However, after brushing a bucket of boiling water poured on the pull drain.
* 2 tablespoons of borax, 1 cup prepared with a mixture of vinegar and 500 ml of hot water, toilets and other surfaces around the use spray to kill germs.
The main article for openers, sink and toilet, a substance which is corrosive properties that can melt the skin acid. Burning internal tissues is accidentally swallowed, esophagus, stomach and intestinal tract damage.
Furniture sealer coatings, especially those of aerosol during typical use of the gases creates a serious risk of accidental inhalation or ingestion. This is a highly toxic substance that is used in making varnishes. Phenol for people suspected of being carcinogenic, found in most polishes. Phenol in contact with the skin, swelling, peeling, rash or acne is caused by fire can create. The collapse of the circulatory system, even a very small amount to be taken internally, convulsions, cold sweat, coma, and death. Furniture polishes and other chemicals that are often encountered in the nitrobenzene (very toxic), acrylonitrile, ammonia, detergents, artificial fragrances, petroleum naphtha and distillate products.
Instead of these;
* A measurement vegetable oil, lemon juice or vinegar in a measuring ovalayabilirsiniz mix thoroughly apply a thin strip.
* Wooden surfaces can delete traces of water by rubbing with a piece of toothpaste. Half a liter of lost wax surfaces Stir in vegetable oil 1 tablespoon lemon oil, apply to regain brightness.
Glass and mirror cleaners
Most cleaners are full of water, ammonia, and some are nothing more than a mixture of blue paint. Glass cleaners containing ammonia to afford accidentally sprayed too emits irritating fumes may be harmful.
* 2 ml of liquid soap or enough herbal soap, a cup of vinegar and 500 ml of warm water mixed with a sizeable püskürtücülü fill a flask. 100 percent cotton for cleaning and polishing cloth.
* Lenses before the alcohol vinegar or lemon juice and water and then with a mixture of equal amounts of clear added. 2 tablespoons of baking soda or borax and 3 cups water, 2 tablespoons corn starch, mix half a cup of vinegar and 4 quarts of warm water will do the trick also. Mixtures of natural linen spray and a towel above your open windows, clean, clean it with a damp chamois cloth or a rubber wiper. Newsprint but also often used for this purpose, give nemlendiklerinde chemical smoke.
Incoming search terms:
- daily house cleaning schedule printable
- printable house cleaning schedules
- house cleaning calendar template
- printable house cleaning calendar
- printable house cleaning schedule
- printable house cleaning schedule template